Depends on your current situation you can be eligible for a various form of Tuition Assistance helping you in Professional Training. These funds can be provided by numerous Local, State, the Federal government or Private Non-for-Profit organization. Usually, the amount of such Tuition Assistants varies from $1000 to $6000 and can cover one or more Courses. Our school recognized as an Eligible Training Provider in several organizations where such funds are always available (depends on your Personal or Your Family situation) and we certainly try to help our students to identify the source of Tuition Assistance in your specific situation.
- We approved as a Workforce Training Provider by State of New York and New Jersey and you could be eligible for this help depends on your Current Employment Status (Unemployed or with Low Income) and your residency. Criterions of your eligibility vary and defined specifically in each of New York or New Jersey counties (and other U.S. States). For more information please contact us or visit the nearest Workforce Center.
- The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) is a federal entitlement program that assists US workers who have lost or may lose their jobs as a result of foreign trade (for example, former department/company is relocated overseas). TAA approved individuals can be eligible for up to two years of unemployment benefits extension for the training purposes (the cost of the tuition will be covered by the program). To determine your eligibility please contact us or visit Department of Labor. Please be advised, there is a limited period for filing your TAA application; we recommend to find out your eligibility as soon as possible.
- We approved as a Training Institution of NY State Division of Veterans Affairs. The New York State Division of Veterans’ Affairs advocates on behalf of New York’s Veterans and their families, as individuals and as a group, to ensure they receive benefits granted by law for service in the United States Armed Forces. To apply for the training please contact us. Please be advised, your VA benefits (tuition and financial assistance) may have an expiration date.
- We approved as a Human Resource Administration (HRA) Training Provider. The New York City Human Resources Administration / Department of Social Services (HRA/DSS) provides temporary help to individuals and families with social service and economic needs to assist them in reaching self-sufficiency. To apply for the training please contact your current HRA case manager. Please be advised, we require $50 registration fee and a direct confirmation from your HRA case manager.
- ACCES-VR (Vocational Rehabilitation) program assists individuals with disabilities to obtain professional skills through the educational training. Please find more information on ACCES-VR website. Please be advised, most of our courses have certain prerequisites, including High School Diploma and other specific skills/knowledge/education/experience prerequisites. Our school is wheelchair accessible.
- We participate in NY State & CSEA Partnership of Education and Training program which provides educational benefits for New York State employees.
Also, you can apply for Interest-Free Loans. Please contact us for details.